What is EvilEye?|
- EvilEye is an image browser based on Imlib2, Evas, Ebits, Edb and Efsd libraries.
- It can display images with an alpha channel very fast (hardware accelerated on some graphics boards)
- It's been build with good graphical design and looks in mind.
- EvilEye has only been tested on Debian GNU/Linux (i386).
Where can I download EvilEye?
Download the lastest source code from here
Currently no binary packages are available!
You'll also need Imlib2, Evas, Ebits, Edb and Efsd from http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/enlightenment
Who made EvilEye?
- EvilEye has been created by Hallvar Helleseth firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evas, Ebits and Edb which EvilEye heavily relies on are created by Carsten Haitzler http://www.rasterman.com